The Simpsons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Vote!Vote!  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brilliant film, true to life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocolove
Standard Member
Standard Member

Brilliant film, true to life Empty
PostSubject: Brilliant film, true to life   Brilliant film, true to life EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 6:37 am

Outlaw dvd was a welcome change from all the overblown unrealistic garbage that comes out of America these days. Outlaw is raw and ready and all aspects of the film right down to the shaky camera give you the feeling that its not a work of fiction but is a inside look on a real life situation. The acting is superb and believable most of the conversation feels add libbed rather than following the script word for word. The outside settings are mostly run down and dingy and give the atmosphere of urban decline. The story is well told and I only found myself getting confused by it once but this in it self got that part of the plot over to the viewer better than if it was spelt out for you.

Edge of the seat viewing from beginning to end, so I can't understand why some people are giving this low marks.
Back to top Go down

Brilliant film, true to life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Simpsons Forum :: Music, TV and Films :: TV-
Jump to: