The Simpsons Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  Vote!Vote!  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was the last movie you watched?

Go down 
+3
disco stu 902
breetlee
dreamwaves
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dreamwaves
Standard Member
Standard Member
dreamwaves

What was the last movie you watched? Empty
PostSubject: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:45 am

Recently I watched the film Iron man 2. The movie is really an edge in the seat thriller. I didn’t expect much from the movie when I first watched the trailer but I got amazed after watching the movie. I suggest all my friends to watch this movie.
Back to top Go down
breetlee
Standard Member
Standard Member

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyMon Jan 03, 2011 6:07 am

Well i last time .watch harry potter and deathly hallows online,Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 also bravely faces the future, slipping with expert ease among the thrilling mass of complications (and complicated set pieces) that Rowling throws fans in the final sprint, then guiding the faithful to the fate that awaits everyone in this world, the moment called The End.
Back to top Go down
disco stu 902
Standard Member
Standard Member
disco stu 902

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 8:41 pm

green hornet a very good movie too i reccommend it definately Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dina22
Standard Member
Standard Member
dina22

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 8:05 am

Green hornet is the last move I watched.
Back to top Go down
julia99
Standard Member
Standard Member

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 6:29 am

Gulliver's Travels is latest movie I watched.
Back to top Go down
moutul46
Standard Member
Standard Member

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:02 am

The last flick I watched was "Step Up 2: In the Streets". I liked it, especially when the chick was dancing in the rain.
Back to top Go down
officeinder
Standard Member
Standard Member

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 11:08 am

sorry, no one because i don't have any interest in movies. i always watch online Tv shows,I
Watch Family Guy Online and Watch Stargate Online , these are really a fantastic shows.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last movie you watched?   What was the last movie you watched? Empty

Back to top Go down

What was the last movie you watched?
Page 1 of 1